To impart superior engineering education to students that focuses on the current technological needs and industrial requirements matching with the international standards with awareness about ecological and environmental issues. To imbibe students with an indelible mark of values and principles coalesced with core values of our rich and vibrant heritage.
To develop into an institution with a commitment to extend the frontiers of knowledge through Research and Development.
India is a knowledge economy, one that creates, disseminates, and uses knowledge to enhance its growth and development. The founders of Vijaya Vittala Institute of Technology believe that knowledge can empower the youth into a national asset by providing proper education and guidance. Smt. Rukmini T the founder Trustee of Alpha College of Engineering is the Chair Person of Vijaya Vittala Institute of Technology.
Sri Vijaya Vittala Charitable and Educational Trust has been engaged in the noble task of providing opportunity to the youth in aquiring higher technical education thus making a significant contribution in providing a strong intellectual base, balanced personality and foundation for the education of the youth hence contributing to the productivity and growth of the nation.
Late Prof. K. Venkatagiri Gowda, a renowned academician and a noted economist from the London school of economics was the founder President of the trust. Dr Venugopal K R, a visionary and educationist, is the Honorable Technical Advisor to the Trust. Vijaya Vittala Institute of Technology (VVIT) has been established by Sri Vijaya Vittala Charitable and Educational Trust, affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. The college is located in the salubrious outskirts of Bengaluru, just 15 kilometers from the heart of the city and is located on the International Airport link road. The city is the fastest growing metropolis in India and is the Information and Bio-Technology capital of India.
news & media
- ISO 9001 Certification
- College is in the process of getting ISO 9001 Certification.
- New Post Graduate Courses
- Two new Post Graduate Courses: "Computer Network Engineering" and "VLSI Design & Embedded Systems" are to be started from next academic year.
- International Conference - IMCIET
- The college is conducting an International Multi Conference on Innovations in Engineering and Technology IMCIET- 2014 which will be held in Bangalore, in the month of August 2014. For more details check http://imciet-vvit.org/
- VVIT student secured 16th Rank in Mechanical Engineering at VTU
- Anirban Das, student of VIII sem Mechanical Engineering has secured 16th rank in Mechanical Engineering at VTU level. Management & Principal congratulate him for his achievement and wish him all the best for future !!!
- Sonia Alice George: 90% aggregate at VTU
- Sonia Alice George, student of Computer Science has secured 90% aggregate in VTU examinations. We wish her all the best in future !!!
- Mega placement Event on 10th July 2014
- Pool Campus Drive for: IBM India Pvt Ltd, Accenture and HP India to be held on 10th July 2014 at VVIT-Bangalore.